Reputation risk management is a proactive identification and assessment process of sources of threats from both inside and outside the organization and managing them effectively to protect the value of the company.
To effectively start this process we have developed Reputation riskNavigator
Repuation riskNavigator includes 3 elements:
- riskScanner focus on identification of threat areas that can be a source of reputational crisis. Identified situations are assessed according to the probability of occurrence and impact on different stakeholders groups.
- riskPlanner means defining scenarios of crisis situations and planning actions aimed at prevention as well as minimizing the negative consequences of their occurrence.
- riskBuilder is about planning, organizing and building the ability to cope with a crisis situation, especially in the dimension of proper internal & external crisis communication
Benefits and outcomes of our solution:
- Proactive identification of risk areas for reputational damage
- Risk assessed through the prism of your key stakeholders
- Risk management practices evaluated
- Risk mitigation action plans developed
- Crises management strategies developed
- Crisis management and communication skills improved
- Ability to effectively cooperate with media established
Cooperation with riskChallenge will give you access to risk management, risk transfer, communication and media experts during the project to successfully start the first step in reputation risk management.
Other related solutions
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Insurance management policy & insurance strategies