What distinguishes us?
Our methodology offers a better, more practical way of doing business continuity, aligned with recognised best practice (ISO 22301) and delivering quality assured outcomes. It is based on:
- Pre information collection
- Interwiews & workshops
- Preparation of good first draft documents (GFD)
- Delivery and initial feedback
- Maintenance and updates
There are good reasons for doing it this way
- It works. We have experience in delivering this over many years.
- It’s quick, painless and practical compared to other solutions.
- It’s educational and encourages ownership and capability within the business.
- The solution is developed specifically for you.
What clients think about our approach
Practical approach and automation with Inoni platform
Stage I – Preparation
- Project organization
- Project Kock off
Stage II – Understanding
- Business Impact & Risk Analysis
- Developing Business Continuity Strategies
Stage III – Implementation
- Developing BC Plan & Procedures
- BC Strategies Implementation
Stage IV – Embedding
- Program BCM, Exercises, Reviews
New to Busines Continuity?
Read our publications and educational materials